Wednesday, January 16, 2008

David and the Giant

This is a CD cover for my friend David Davidson in Berkeley.
Haven't we all wanted to fall in love with a giant?
click to enlarge.


Set list:
1. I like Giants - Kimya Dawson
2. Equus - Blonde Redhead
3. The Sleepless - the Shaky Hands
4. I want you Back - the Jackson Five
5. Suedehead - the Smiths
6. Boy with a Coin - Iron and Wine
7. Derek - Animal Collective
8. These Old Shoes - Deer Tick
9. Thunder Road - Paul Baribeau (Bruce Springsteen cover)
10. Let's get Together - the Youngbloods
11. Rich Girl - Hall & Oats
12. Carry me Ohio - Sun Kil Moon
13. Absolutely Cuckoo - the Magnetic Fields
14. Twisting in the Wind - They Might be Giants
15. So Tired - Accordion Jazz
16. Powerboat - 2% Majesty
17. Ooh La La - the Faces
18. Wake up to the World - Herman Dune
19. Pay with Fire - the Rolling Stones
20. Sadie - Joanna Newsom
21. After the Curtain - Beirut
22. Wouldn't it be Nice - the Beach Boys

1 comment:

Will said...

Ooh, now that I know about this I can stalk you on blogspot forever.